Guest speakers 2015-2016
• Steve Bosbach- Dark Skies, how to buy a good pair of binoculars, and how to collimate a telescope
•Sean Curry - Southern Oregon Skywatchers Astrometry
• Tom Fields of RSpec- Spectroscopy
• Paul Hayne Jet Propulsion Laboratory -Cold Spot Craters
• Fred Muller - Fun Cube
• Ryan Gasik - Fun Cube
April 26 - Dark Skies glare lab
April 19 - Fun Cube lab
April 12 - Paul Hayne - guest speaker -
lecture on Google Hangout from the Jet propulsion lab in Pasadena. He will talk about cold spot craters and what he has learned about
• March 1 - Glare lab - This is next step in our dark sky research of the Rogue Valley
March 8 - Paul Hayne - guest speaker -
lecture on Google Hangout from the Jet propulsion lab in Pasadena. He will talk about cold spot craters and what he has learned about their formation since we started the initial research. Pizza will be provided at this meeting.
Feb. 2, 2016 Globe at Night - Glare - Who wants to be involved?
• Feb 9 - Bring money for pizza Mr. Muller will bring in equipment for funcube.
• Feb. 16- topic to be announced
• Feb. 23- What is Radio Jove? Fun Cube and dark sky update.
After School Star Party Date and Time
Jupiter Coordinated Observing - Io-B Predicted Storm - Tuesday Feb. 23rd
8:30pm, room 213
Globe at Night - observation periods